The best part about monthly beauty boxes is getting new goodies every month! I’ve tried many subscription boxes before but after a while the quality of products decreases. When I received the opportunity to work with Glossy Box, infamous for their luxury beauty goodies, I jumped right in!
What better box to get then the February Glossy Box, filled with all things flirty and perfect for the month of love. I’ve been obsessing with all my new goodies and I will definitely be purchasing the full size editions of the ones I loved most!
WHAT I GOT:
- L’eau De Rose Perfume, wow guys — I’ve never been one to enjoy florally, fruity scents but this smells so GOOD just ask my boo!
- Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat, infused with Keratin this nail polish helps strengthen,brighten and protect natural nails. You guys know how I love my gel mani’s but they take a huge toll on my nails, this coat is perfect for those weeks I go without polish!
- The Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight Waterpark, is the perfect hydrating over night mask. I’ve been using this mask all month and my skin wakes up feeling hydrated and glowing!
- Schwarzkopf Professionals Bonacure Repair Rescue is just what I needed for these locks! I’ve never really been into hair masks because I’ve found that most don’t work on me so I was excited to try this one and to my surprise my hair feels healthier after just 3 weeks of use.
- Eves conditioning Lip Definer in Coco Beige is definitely my number one favorite out of this beauty box! It is amazing at defining my lips and it makes them look super plump. I’ve been using this everyday and the comments flood in! I was even asked where I got my lips done haha.
I’ve absolutely loved all the Glossy Box products and I am so glad I had a chance to test these out. The best part about beauty boxes is that you get things you wouldn’t normally pick up and end up loving them!