Back in the never ending winter we just had, I created a go-to post (see here) on how to have soft kissable lips throughout the winter but if you’re anything like me you want soft kissable healthy lips all year round, right?
- 1 tablespoon of fine salt
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespon of vaseline (petroleum jelly)
- Your favorite lip balm (not really necessary)
- An empty container
- Mix the olive oil, vaseline and your favorite *lip balm in a small bowl until it is a nice even creamy texture. The lip balm is not really necessary since we have the moisture from the olive oil and the vaseline but if you’re like me you like making things look pretty and nice smelling. (The lip balm I used was one of my daughter’s Lip Smacker Strawberry Lip Balms… hehe don’t tell her!)
- Add the salt then the sugar. I bet you’re wondering why you add the salt, well believe it or not salt is much finer than most sugars and will give you a better exfoliation… so we add both.
- Once the texture is rich and grainy you are done! Now just carefully put it in the empty container for multiple uses. You can always add more of any ingredient to make it however you prefer it!