*This post is in collaboration with Influenster and Marc Jacobs Beauty*
I was made for warm days and sun-kissed glows so this whole summer ending is just not in my plans! Have you ever noticed how beautiful and luminous your skin is after a nice day outside? I love the natural flush!
Today, I am super excited to share my newest blush obsession, the Air Blush in the shade 504 Kink & Kisses by Marc Jacobs. I received this beauty through Influenster last week and I’ve been loving it! I’m super picky when it comes to blushes so I was worried this one wasn’t gonna cut it but it so did!
What I loved:
· The color is beautiful, it’s complimentary to any skin tone.
· The pigment is on point! Not too much, and not too little but just right to give you that natural flush.
· Marc Jacobs was very generous because it’s huge! It’s going to take me a while to hit pan so I am definitely happy about that!
· The packaging is cute, slick and it sure feels like what it’s worth. It has a large mirror and it’s slim enough to fit in your bag for touch ups through the day (not that you need to).
· The wear is pretty long, I wore it between 6 and 7 hours and it stuck on real good.
The pictures speak for themselves! If you’re looking for your next blush, try the Marc Jacobs Air Blush selection. They have a couple of other shades that just as beautiful and to die for!